how do I get her to sleep through the night?

My 4 month old was sleeping through the night when she was 7 wkd old until we moved when she was 10 wks. I'm not surewhat changed for her.

Lana618

Asked by Lana618 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a 2 yr old who wakes up once a night still. And a 12 month old who also still wakes once a night, maybe 2x on ocassion.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lol, you moved, that enough change to make any kid not sleep throiugh the night
    LaughterHugs

Answer by LaughterHugs at 2:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We've been here for 2 months now. I've tried a lot of things to help her. Any ideas?
    Lana618

Comment by Lana618 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No ideas, sorry- DD is almost two and still has her nights where she's up every few hours. She didn't even come close to sleeping five hours (considered "through the night" for babies) until she was past six months. We just had to go with the flow when it came to her sleeping habits- less stressful that way.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010