how often do you binge eat?

i have been once again binging on food to self medicate , [alot going on right now] i figure its the lesser of other evils i have used to self medicate in the past , so i been letting myself eat way more than usuall , and realize its time to use my tools to deal with things instead of activly be in my addictions , wish me luck.

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• im pregnant so yeah i do it a lot lol hormones get the best of me sometimes ya kno
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 3:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Rarely. I'm less likely to eat if I'm upset. Every once in a while I do it, but I think it's been about a year since the last time. I just don't have an appetite if I'm upset. Honestly, I think I would rather binge again, than practically starve myself because I can't keep food down.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010