Are there any sinle moms raising there kids by themseveles and how have you dealt with this?

I am asking this because i just found out that my kids dad is leaving town next month after our son is born and i am left holding tha bag to raise two kids by my self and then feel that my worst fear has come true that my kids will have to grow up with out dad being around. then later on I am somewhat left holding the bag for all of this just becasue he is moving to florida to be with his other daughter and I had to find out through a third party that this was going to happen and then i asked him about it and he told me the truth about it and said yeah thats whats going on.

So can any o ne help me out with this issue.

MissMandy25

Asked by MissMandy25 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• I did a lot better when my h left me with 3 kids. I was able to see things as they needed to be instead of hoping things would work out and all would be well. I went back to school and I worked and put them in an after school care place when needed. I didn't mind being alone and the kids were great so it was a do-able thing for me. You will be fine if it really comes to that. Mine didn't help me with child support but nowadays the state usually makes sure these men comply and help out with money.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You know...there are some wonderful adults out there in the world that just had mommies raise them. :)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008