Redheads...

How many of you have redheads? And I don't mean "strawberry blonde" or "you can see red highlights when they're in the sun" red, I mean RED redheads? Lol!

We only have 2 kids and they're both redheads...

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• My DH is a red head as are our 2 boys.
    I often tell the little one,2, that his hair, temper, and hiney are all going to match!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My sister does. Her and her ex husband both have dark brown hair. Both of her girls are RED heads (my grandfather had RED hair). My mom kept begging for them to try for a third baby as she wanted to see what color hair that chid would have.

BTW, the girls are teenagers now and hate their hair color. They both dye their hair. One is a deep auburn and the other is just brown.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• mY HUBBY HAS BLACK HAIR AND OUR SON HAS BROWN HAIR WITH RED IN IT,IT IS NICE!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have dark brown hair, my husband has dark brown hair, our youngest of 5 has red hair. (It wasn't really a surprise, my SIL has red hair and 2 of my grandparents had red hair. My husband's beard is auburn when he grows it out)

Answer by missanc at 7:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am a redhead and none of my three boys are. There are five kids in my family and only two of us have red hair. But my sister's hair gets more brown as time goes by and mine is getting redder.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• my dd is not but i am. and so is my sister. we are ginger. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm a redhead and the only one out of my 3 siblings and myself. My daddy and DH both have brown hair, but if/when they choose to grow out beards, their beards are RED!
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• @layh41407 - I'm curious as to whether or not our 3rd child would have red hair as well....not curious enough to try for a 3rd (we're happy with just 2), but still curious none-the-less! And I hope our DD doesn't hate her hair when she's older...I hope she appreciates how pretty it is....Plus, we've agreed that she can dye her hair when she's paying her own bills! Lol! We say that now, but who knows what we'll do when she's a teenager....that's a LONG ways away. =)
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've got strawberry blondish hair and hubby's hair is black/dark brown. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. One of the boys (a twin at that) has RED-ORANGE hair. The other 3 have dark blond/light brown hair.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• none, but my mother was born in ireland, and has red hair and green eyes, but my kids did get the eyes
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010