What would you do? Please no bashing and serious answers only---continued

so she opens the door and they are just standing there. Then the doorbell rang and it's the pizza man. She had to close the bathroom door and little so she could open the front door to get the pizzas. She said things were so hectic but told her husband to get in there b/c that is wrong of this man to be in the bathroom with my son. So the husband goes to open the door and it's locked. He knocked and said come out now pizza is here. He said guy answers right away and says ok we are coming. They then opened the door about 20 seconds later. They told the same guy leaves to take pizza home to his son and comes back very drunk. My husband goes and talks to the guy and he is very nervous and says that the ladies at the party told him to take him to the bathroom when we know they didn't. long story short the man calls the hostess of the party today pretty shaken up saying he doesn't understand what happened and that nothing bad happe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I will post this to your other question so you can remain anon. It would help if you delete this question so it isn't confusing...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with sleepingbeautee, very confusing and you seem to be rambling..........

Answer by older at 2:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yeah I don't understand all the details, I'm lost.......
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Wow. I Would have blown up, quickly. You have done nothing wrong by dropping off your son to his friends birthday party. So don't think this is in anyway your fault. First of all, the hostess should not have let this man take any child, other than his own to the bathroom. I understand things may have been hectic at the party, but at some point, when you're hosting an event, you need to have control of the situation and your guests. I would definately report this man to the police and have a report written up. Get the hostess and her husband to confess and give their story to the police as well. DO NOT LET THIS GO! Even more importantly, call child services on this man and have his child examined. Tell them you have suspicion to believe that something is going on and explain to them what happened as well. This man deserves to be behind bars for even thinking such things about children!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• OKay people... She asked another question,but wanted to remain anon so she posted the second half here...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I don't understand the question sorry!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Dont understand the story at all
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 2:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with AtHomeMommy-3. Call the police immediately. The Man should of come out of the bathroom IMMEDIATELY when the hostess found him not lock the door then take 20 seconds to exit when her husband came. That is exteremly suspicious. And for him to ignore the hostess about your son being potty trained is another red flag.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 2:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I dont understand your question- you need to stop rambling and explain better, ok? Thanks!!
    j-hunt

Answer by j-hunt at 3:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010