Blasted neighbors!

They've got the cutest little boy in the entire world...
I like them...

The problem- my kids are taking an unlikely tandem nap and one of them is outside doing scenes from my prebaby club days a la Rob Bass. It's so loud it's shaking my couch.

How do you handle nap time interruptions?

Asked by lovinangels at 2:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• With a smile.................

Answer by older at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would just go over there and ask them to turn it down because you can hear it in your home.

Answer by Shelii at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i would go over and ask them to pleases be a little quite

Answer by tinker16233 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• You can ask them to turn it down, but know that they do not have to.... the day time is time for people to have music and things like that on louder than it would be acceptable during the evening. Here where I live noise disturbances can't be reported until after 10 pm. So some people blast their music before and you have to deal with it.

Answer by sheloveearth at 2:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• How can I go over and ask the ninety year old woman who's blasting Rob Bass and cleaning her car out with a straight face. Look at granny go!

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i would ask her to turn it down, i hate living so close to people in an apt.. where i do i always have noise i know how it is.

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• siser would yell at them out the window to STFU. She has done it before...poor kids in the neighborhood are so scared of her...But hey, no one messe with her...LOL!

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Just ask her, she should understand.

Answer by bucky77 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010