endometriosis biopsy question!

I had an endometriosis biopsy on oct8th, it actually went really well! i wasnt very sore and hardly bled at all.. very smooth! but my period was due yesterday or today and usally 2 weeks before my period i have a lot of pms signs and sore boobs bloating all that jazz, i also get very cranky and have so noticeable mood swings, my dh and i are trying to conceive.. but can the endo change when i get my period or my cycle?? i didnt bleed after my endo i was just ovulating 2 days or 1 day before it..

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• I'm sure it could. It can also make it hard for u to get pregnant. I mean the endometriosis can.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• well i dont have endometriosis
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Sorry. U said u had a biopsy for it. U would not of had it biopsed if u did not have it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I had an endometrial biopsy done....a bad pap and they thought I had it.......I had endometriTIS.... an infection was all.

Not sure if it can stop your period.......Im 48 and on progesterone to stop mine cause of clotting the size of golf balls for the last 4 months and longer....

I'd call your GYN Monday to check
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Um yeah I would of had the biopsy if I didn't have it, idk what. Think ur talking about! The lining of ur uterus can be thick for more then one reason.. Please don't tell me about MY medical history.
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010