do you get annoyed at chucky cheeses"?

when kids are running around and bumping into with no parents in sight?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 2:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• We don't go. I think the last time I went was in 2007. It's too annoying. So, yes. I do get annoyed there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Where i'm from its more teenagers having fun than the little ones so we don't go
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 2:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I hate Chuck E Cheese for that very reason. Too many bigger kids not watching out for little kids and too many parents unaware of what their little darlings are doing.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 2:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Oh yeah! And kids who jump in front of those who are in line and being respectful. Kids who push, yell, scream, etc.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I hate any place that parents allow their kids to act like that its not limited to chuckie cheese, shoot the mall play area was worse LOl I don't go to chuckie cheese because its over priced and has crap to do...
    My kids prefer to go to the bounce places or gym places then chuckie...
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm not a fan of that place, I will take my girls on the slow days cuz I can't deal with the crowd.... I especially hate when teens and parents are playing the games and just stay there even if younger ones are waiting to play, and I hate the tubes, I just can't see those workers crawling in there to clean them out properly, so they are filthy and full of germs.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 2:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• WOW Would love to know the places that you guys go! We always have fun and ALWAYS Is clean seen it for my self thats sad you guys have had bad experoences there! SO no we love it!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yeah I hate, hate, hate when parents don't watch their kids as they run screaming and bullying others. To top it off, last time I went this little girl started playing with my son, of course with no parent in sight. That was okay with me, she wanted to sit in and have her picture drawn with my son at one of the machines. So, I was okay with that and since my son already had like 3 pictures of himself and she wanted the picture (she kept trying to take his) I was nice enough to let her have it. Well the next thing I know her parent finally shows up, takes her away from playing with my son, and takes the picture from her and just throws it somewhere. I was like really?, your going to let her run around without anyone watching but take her away when she plays with my son and throw away the picture. I didn't know what to think.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• nope we always have a blast
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I go there about once every 2 years, because the adults are too rude to tolerate. If they made their kids behave, I'd go.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010