perimenopause

I'm not sure exactly whats wrong with me but a few days ago I woke up dizzy and felt sick to my stomach and kinda felt like my bp was up again,I've decreased my water intake but am trying to drink water again so I can feel better. This morning I woke upa nd felt the same again just not as bad but still feeling slightly dizzy,Istayed home from church cause I was feeling so lousy. My breast have been really tender and its been like this for a couple weeks I'm 37 so am wondering is this part of premenopause symptoms? What can I do to feel better I notcied before my period starts I feel at my worst.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• PMS symptoms it sounds to me. Are you Diabetic?  You might want to go to your doctor and see what might be wrong.

Answer by louise2 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i would go to the doctor/ pms is you sweet or have heat flashes all day or wake up sweety.it makes you moody and you eat diffrent also it can cause you to not want sex.
    sharon4580

Answer by sharon4580 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010