Okay, maybe there is justice in this world

Jennifer Petkov Loses Custody Of Kids To Ex Husband
Oct

24

2010
Posted in U.S. News by Rudi Stettner with View Comments

(Fox News) Jennifer Petkov, the Michigan woman who achieved worldwide infamy by taunting a dying 7 year old neighbor and her family, has lost custody of her own children. Her first husband

filed for emergency custody fight after the story broke about the campaign of harassment that involved parking a pickup truck with a coffin on it in front of the house of of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who is dying from Huntington’s Disease.

It is not hard to imagine the concerns of the father of Petkov’s children, since there have been death threats against Jennifer Petkov ever since the story broke. Additionally, the bizarre and cruel behavior of Jennifer Petkov sheds an ominous light on her parenting abilities and the values she might be transmitting to her own children.

sopranomommy

Asked by sopranomommy at 3:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Thank God. I remember reading about that story here on cafemom a few weeks ago. That EVIL EVIL woman. She obviously has no soul...and I agree that her children should have been taken away. Behavior like that, especially towards an innocent child who was in pain and suffering and DYING, definitely displays a whole lot about her person and character. She is clearly not mother material if you can't even have compassion for a dying child. That bitch got what she deserves as far as I'm concerned...now all they need to do is lock in her jail.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wow, what a repulsive beast. Who does shit like that?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Wow I thought I had seen everything wow this winner brings evil to a whole new level stupid evil. I feel not only for Kathleen but also this nasty creatures kids.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was curious about how the children were still with her as well. Not saying she's as horrible a parent as she is a person just that with the entire world knowing she's a jackass there's bound to be not only threats on her life but theirs as well.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 3:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• How low down do you have to be to torment a dying seven year old? I'm glad the father is getting custody. That is absolutely sick.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Karma is is a b!tch isn't it! I am pleased by this news.

Poor kids....
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• She had other problems and she deserved what she got.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yeah, a woman like that doesn't need to be raising children.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• That IS encouraging!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've seen this recently...was it on Dr. Phil or something like that lately?
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 6:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010