how do you get rid of your belly pooch/fat after kids? it is my biggest problem area...

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i know lots of people are going to knock this idea, but i used an over the counter pill called "farenheight" that contained ephedrine so it is no longer legal to sell but is legal to posess. im sure you can get it online, but i would be very careful. i only took 2 or 3 pills a day and had tons of energy to run 5 miles a day but was never really hungry at all. i lost about 35lbs in 2 months and felt wonderful...i'd still kill to have some more. i know its not belly specific, but i was in awesome shape all the way around!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Get a slendertone ab belt they work great but buy one on ebay they are cheaper on there all you do is wear the belt 5 days a week it uses electroshocks but they dont hurt and you can set it on whatever level is comfortable for you
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I did 100 crunches a day! 50 central and 25 on each side. I was sore the first couple of weeks, then I was fine. The ab belt sounds cool and would be way easier, wish I could have had one. ;)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 3:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2010