do you love your pet like one of the family?

we have a lab puppy and she is our baby. def. part of the family!

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pets

• We have 2 Morkies. One is 6 months old and the other is 1 year. We love them so much, they are definately part of our family.
    My husband is actually allergic to our 1 year old female. I've asked him over and over if he'd prefer to find her another home, and he responds with, "Would you want to give away our children? I don't think so! They are part of the family too!" They are super spoiled.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• our pit is! he is a big baby. we have been through so much with him, good and bad.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes my dog is apart of my family.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, Absolutely. He was our first baby & when he ate something he shouldn't have & was sick for a few days, my DH called every few hours to check on him. He was REALLY worried like I have never seen him before. More so than when I get sick!!! LOL!! WTH! But yes, I love my pet a LOT!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes! which i proven by the $1500 vet bill on my 5 yr old cat, she escaped through our balcony, went missing for 3 weeks and turned up after being hit by a car. she is now doing very well...though she is short a leg lol How could I not giver her the medical care she needed.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• YES! My Chi/Yorkie Mix is SO Spoiled she has no idea she is a Dog! LOL i can't imagine not having her part of our life:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• One of my dogs, my border collie, is like one of my kids. I love that dog to pieces! One of our horses is slowly working his way up to "family member" status too!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• oh yes def
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Both of my dogs are like my other children. They get spoiled just as much as dd does. We have a lab and a hound mix.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My oldest kitty is my first born baby. She is definitely one of the family for us.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010