what lip gloss/stick goes on, stays on and won't cake of feel dry?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• there is one made by the company that halle berry models for (i always get them mixed up) that comes in a cute little mirrored metal thing with a lipstain and a gloss to go over it. if you use both it stays well and isnt dry...you can always reapply the gloss if it gets a bit dry but i almost never had to reapply. victorias secret also makes a nice lip pen that has a built in brush and you click the top of the pen to get the color to come into the brush tip. the color also stays well and isnt particularly drying, but i usually add gloss on top of it too just because i love super glossy lips!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Revon Colorstay is hit or miss. The good ones are amazingly good, though. I've got a couple that never let me down, and are total 'go to' colors. I've got a few that I only use if I have to.

Buxom. Both the lipsticks and the glosses. I was anti-gloss until I tried this stuff. The lipsticks are long-wearing, but somehow stay creamy and smooth.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010