do you find it annoying that some people who own little dogs now bring them in stores .

they seem to think we all find their little mutt as cute as they do and bring them in anywhere they can get away with it even ignoring no dogs signs. okay i wonder how many dog lovers will get all defensive now

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 3:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pets

• It's a health violation if they are not service dogs
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• As an owner of a little dog, I agree with you. It is the worst in the grocery stores, at least for me, although we have seen them everywhere from Home Depot to Saks.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I just think that it is rude...what about the people that are alergic to them? People dont even think about that part of it. And in grocery stores...seriously you couldnt leave the dog at home for an hour.....Im ok with the service dogs but the little things that they carry in their purse just isnt right.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We have rottweilers so my fiance calls all little dogs like chihuahuas "barking rats" lol
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with Shelii.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I get in and get out I spend very little time thinking about what others do.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It only bothers me if they bring them in a store that has Food- My daughter lives in Fort Lauderdale,Fl & you would not believe how many people take their dogs Everywhere! Restaurants, Mall, ect.... it is Unreal:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It does not bother me at all, I find it cute to see a little dog inside a purse

Answer by older at 3:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I used to work at a walmart supercenter and people did it all the time...although I dont really like dogs and feel that they should leave them at home when coming to the grocery store the dogs were probably cleaner than some of the people that shopped in the store.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It annoyed me when they brought them into the Taco Bell I was working at for a while. Why in the world do you need to bring your dog to a restaurant or any kind? It also annoys me to see them when there are signs clearly stating that the place is a dog free zone. It's not so much that people have the dogs that annoys me, it's the fact that they can't read a sign and abide by a simple rule. It also annoys me seeing guys walking around with no shirt, just swimming trunks and no shoes in the summer time in grocery stores and stuff.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010