What have you caught your kids doing while you were on CafeMom?

My little ones just got really quiet all of the sudden, so I went in the kitchen and........I caught my 3 and 5 year ol DSs eating spoonfuls of sugar!!! They had some on the floor too so I got it all over the bottom of my feet. LOL.

Caoimhe_Oona

Asked by Caoimhe_Oona at 3:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son starts throwing his football at me or playing with things he knows he shouldnt, lol. Attention bug!
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lol my DS got into the brown sugar...but i wasnt on here i was working on my school work....when I was on here he was about to start drinking the birds water lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lol I was actually doing my homework I think and my son got a hold of the baby powder(hubby left it down) and it was ALL over his room.. at least it smelt good afterward.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My little girl likes to go to brothers room to play
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010