What is morning sickness like?

My atomachhurts so bad! I ate some chicken about an hour ago and I'm throwing up now! I threw up alot, and not even five mins later I still feel like I need to throw up! It feel like my stomach is in a sore knot! Very sore, I have never felt like thisand my dh and I are ttc

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you have food poisoning or something. I know everyone is different, but i've never heard of morning sickness actually being a stomach ACHE. My personal experience with morning sickness has been constant nausea. Nothing hurts though.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Every time I had morning sickness it came out of no where and left me running to find a bathroom. It usually was caused by the smell of food or something crazy like that. Lol! It's different for everyone. Good luck!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It is beyond hell, for me it was. Some advise if you are sick dont eat beans, one time prego with my daughter a bean got stuck in my nose when vomiting.....GROSSS
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• morning sickness for me was caused my looking at food (early on) smelling food(early on) thinking about food(early on). By early on i mean the first 1 1/2 months of it. Everything made me puke it seemd. It was that im about to barf feeling consitantly 24/7...I ended up getting it so bad that I had to get on zofran to try and stop it and I was still barfing like 10 times a day on that!!!! :(( It didnt start to subue until around 20 weeks for me.

To me if you are having cramping like a stomache ache that ismore food poinsing symptoms, dont be surprised if you get the runs too. Food poisining should be done with around the 24 hr mark, and usually onset starts within an hour after eating.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I felt nauseous all the time and the smell of certain things would make me sick. If I ate something that didn't agree with me then it came back up within 5-10mins and I threw it all up once. You might want to call your doctor to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• thanks ladies but i most definitely have food poisoning this is awful every 30 mins or so im running to the bathroom!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010