have u eaten something u didn't like and say u did?

janeedanswers

Asked by janeedanswers at 4:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Loooove my Grandma to death (RIP) She would make peanut butter and pickle sandwich, I pretended I loved it. I hate pickles. LOL
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes if i am over at a friends house...just so im not rude. Although i wont say that I like it I will say something more along the lines of wow...not bad
    Anonymous

• I do it all the time so i dont hurt the cooks feelings. Sometimes my MIL makes pies that are sugar free (she is diabetic) and Ill eat a piece, but its so tart because she doesnt have enough sugar sub in it. I just tell her its good and im too full for a big piece, lol.
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yes especially if i am invited over to someone's house. i would never tell someone i don't like something unless i am allergic then i tell them i can't eat it. or i would say i prefer not to eat thank you.
    dancingmoon84

Answer by dancingmoon84 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I used to do it all the time when I lived in Japan. The host would say he/she got something special just so I could try it. What else could I do?!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Never.  I'm a very picky eater so if I try something and don't like it, then everybody within ear shot will know it lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Im picky eater try not to eat other people food(except friend and family who know how I am) but I would probly pretend it was good to not hurt feeling
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010