wtf is this??

Access Restricted (Bad IP).You are trying to access Facebook from an IP (Internet Protocol) address that has been associated with a misconfigured ISP (Internet Service Provider), abusive behavior, or is otherwise not able to access Facebook. You may request to have this block lifted from Facebook by contacting us below.
Your email address:
The email address where you can be reached. If you are able to access your login email address, enter that here. Did you misspell your email address?Select a domain below if it's wrong
Reason:
Please explain why you think this is an error
Are you using a proxy?: I don't knowYesNo
Security Check

Enter both words below, separated by a space.
Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.
Please enter the words or numbers you hear.
Try different words or back to text.
Text in the box:

What's This?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• WHERE did you see this? If it was in an EMAIL.....ignore it.

I have had them before too and its associated with an email account and I dont even HAVE a FB account!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would ignore it........even if you are trying to log into your account........dont enter anything.

I know on FB you can enter your email address and your password.

Wait and try later to log into your account. NEVER reply to ANY email......even if it has FACEBOOK in the name cause I can bet you the IP address is NOT from them!

Scammers..and hackers send emails like that out. ALOT.

As I said, I get them but I don't even have a Face Book account! So go figure!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would ignore it too if it came in an email. If it happened to you while trying to sign on FB, follow the instructions.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• if it popped up on your screen when u tried to log on, it sounds like your internet company or a program on your computer has facebook blocked. contact your internet provider.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If you received this while trying to log on, you need to follow FB's instructions - are you logging on at a library, Internet Cafe, or something similar? When I was in Mexico last week, I logged onto Facebook from the Smart TV in our room, and I had to identify several of my friends before it would let me log on to the account.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• When did you receive such a message is it through email or when you try to access the FB website?If it is an email I think you can ignore as long as you are able to access the site.If you are not able to access the site,then may be facebook has banned the IP.It may be because someone from the specific range of IP that you use,have involved into some hacking or improper usage which inturn,has led to banning of the IP range.Try changing your IP.If you are using a static IP then request for the change from your ISP.If you are using a dynamic IP then you can reset the modem by switching it OFF and ON or unplugging the internet wire.This generates a new IP.Now hopefully you be able to access the website.Confirm for the change in IP before and after resetting the modem using the site Ip-details.com which shows the public IP.
    screenedname

Answer by screenedname at 3:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2013