What is your favorite age with your kiddos growing up?

I would have to say around 1-2 before they start talking....LOL

melissac9903

Asked by melissac9903 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• i like kindergarten and up as they are little adults but still cute and still learning. i like 2 year olds too. they are cute and need help but arent aware they can be independent and thoughts of their own. once they hit 3 they start voicing their wants and desires more(I want that for any commercial or anything in the store) UGH. love all my kids and ages and stages really as i love being a mom!
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I love the preschooler stage right now. I really did not like the baby stage. I like Independence, talking,etc.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 6 months! when they slept through the night, took 4hr naps, didn't talk back, and couldn't run away. perfect age. i have a 2 and 3 year old now...and OMG i'm ready to scream!!! I was in tears yesterday cuz i just couldn't handle it anymore...they did everything they knew they weren't supposed to do. one thing they did yesterday, was POUR THE SUGAR DOWN THE SINK!!! I was seething i was so mad...but it was all really a combination of the stress i've been having lately. I called my husband and he came home to give me a break. he was working on our house, so he wasn't at work or anything...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It is a crazy age but they are more cuddly. Hope you are having a better day today.
    melissac9903

Comment by melissac9903 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I love it now! they're 5 and just starting to be more independant, they fight less, they cry less, they play quietly by themselves more.. I'm a military wife and DH is away a lot. It was a lot more difficult to take care of my twins when they were babies!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 4:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have loved them all - they all have different challenges and different joys. Right now, I have a 15 yr old daughter that loves to sit in bed with me on cold rainy weekends and watch stupid "chick flicks". My 13 yr old son loves being around us and keeps us in entertained with tales of middle school. And our oldest boys - they are now 21 and it is fun to be with them as adults and with one of them now married too.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Toddlers so cute and funny
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My son is three right now, and so far this is myfavorite. He is very expressive and soo much fun.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I loved it when they were between the age of 2-5
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My son is only 2, but I think I liked between age 1 and 2 the best so far--when he talked a little, but was still baby-ish in some ways, and he had LESS tantrums and MORE naps. LOL He's a lot of fun now too though, and it's amazing to see him learning so many new skills and words.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010