a little help please?

My carpets are terrible! I have tried everything. DH bought me a big tub of oxyclean which i mixed with water and tried a spot on the carpet and it actulally worked! Can i use it as the "shampoo" in my rug cleaner? sorry about the typos i have a brokedn wrist and am typing with one haND LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That should work....although im not sure. You might be able to call the company that makes the rug cleaner to make sure that that would be ok to use with it just to be on the safe side....oh and I hope your wrist gets better!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yes, i have used it with my steam cleaner.. it works wonderfully
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 4:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Wth you doing shampooing carpets eith a broken wrist? DH needs to step up! LMAO just kidding. Yes, I have used it in my cleaner. Good luck!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 5:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes! I have done it. The best thing I have read about steaming the carpets is after you have done them once with a cleaning agent go back and do them again with just clean water. The water will remove the cleaning agent so no dirt will get attached to it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010