I am in my 15th week and i can't feel the baby kick yet. Is everything ok?

I am in my 15th week and i can't feel the baby kick yet. Is everything ok? Is everything ok, with the baby? Should I feel it by now? It's located very low, in my tummy.

MiriamKemuri

Asked by MiriamKemuri at 5:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it all depends on the person. i didnt feel any movement until about 20 weeks at the point i didnt even realize it was my son moving. i thought it was gas until i would poke at my belly and he would react back! amazzzzing feeling. give it some more time!
    KareyJean84

Answer by KareyJean84 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Some don't feel the baby until 23 weeks or so, especially when it's your first. Typicaly you won't feel anything at 15 weeks, maybe a flutter or pop but nothing more, baby is too small to feel
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I didn't feel anything until between 18-20 weeks, and even then the movements weren't really strong. A couple weeks after that, the movements were stronger and became somewhat predictable (he seemed to be more active at night for example), and even my DH could feel them sometimes.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• might just be too early! you will feel the kicking soon :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first my OB told me I could feel it anywhere from 17-20 something weeks. Sometimes if it is someone's second or so on pregnancy they might feel it sooner.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 5:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I felt taps at 16wks and kicks at 19wks. Every woman is different and it might be the way the baby is positioned.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Totally normal! Dont worry!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I didn't feel my first until about 18 weeks and then it wasn't consistant until almost 22 weeks. My son, i was able to feel around 16 weeks, but nothing consistant until 18-19 weeks.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 10:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• take a breath, its okay! with my first i didnt feel any kicks till 20 weeks. right now im 14 weeks and i havent felt anything yet that i can say "oh yeah thats the baby". most women dont feel anything till 16-20 weeks and it probably wont be consistent till after 23 weeks. your totally normal!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010