I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he cum in me 2 times and I'm getting my period in probably a week or so it never come at the same time could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wall

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Fact: Sex causes pregnancy.
    Fact: Anytime you have sex, there is a possibility of getting pregnant.
    Fact: Pregnancy is caused by having sex.
    Opinion: Get a couple pregnancy tests and use them. One a week from now, another a week later, especially if you haven't had your period. And if you're still not sure, go to the doctor for a test.
    Fact: If you don't have sex, you will not get pregnant.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 5:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• if ur askn a question like that maybe u shouldnt be haven sex.....
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If you have sex, you can get pregnant, especially since he ejaculated inside of you (though you can also get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluids). Wait and see if you get your period. If you do, you might not be. If you don't, take a test. If it's negative and a week later you haven't gotten your period, take another test. If a month goes by and you haven't gotten your period and you've had negative tests, go to the doctor or somewhere for a blood test.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Like the other ladies have said anytime you have sex there is a chance of getting pregnant. If you are late on getting your period here in a few weeks then take a pregnancy test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• ...are you smart enough for sex? No if you asked that question..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• BUTTERFLYBLUE NEEDS BEST ANSWER AWARD!!!!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Wow....Ok, so wait 2 weeks from the day you had sex and test. If its negitive and you still havent had your period in another few days test again. If you keep getting negatives or get a positive schedule an appointment with an ob. And no matter what the outcome, take a class on where babies come from. I think youll find the video in any elementary school :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2010