Update to: I need help right away!

So, I get ready to go to the club my niece invited me to where my husband hangs out and before I get my clothes on, here comes my husband, I say, thought you were gonna be hangin out, I already did,he say, it's about 8.30pm, he never comes in this early, so I'm thinking, maybe someone tipped him off that i was comin to that club, i still get ready, he says what club are you goin to, i wont no until i get to my nieces house, I go to the club and at least look for da girl we think he is messin wit,not there, my niece shows up, I say this is where my hubby hangs out, she says, oh yeah, Did someone tip him off or was this just a coincidence? This was too weird, i don't want to seem paranoid,but this was too much of a coincident.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• To me...it would seem like too much of a coincidence. I think somehow he found out. Maybe try it again, and if he pulls the same thing, go for a minute to see if you find the girl there and if not, show back up at home early...he'll either be there or he won't...and then, I'd get a little more suspicious...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• maybe hes seeing your niece?
    why woundlt he of just went out somewhere else if he knew you'd be there to see this possible other gal?
    how would he of known you were going there from who - did you tell him?
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it is the niece. He didn't know where you were goin. Check out the niece.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think you should just leave his cheating ass. You already know.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yeah the niece sound a little iffy,was she the only one that knew?If so leave his ass and punch that bitch,if not think about who you told.It does sound like he is cheating. good luck
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010