Keeping a schedule...

Do you guys keep a schedule. I have found by setting up a meal plan, every day of the week has it's own menu, each day of the week is different, but all Mondays are the same, all Tuesdays the same, and etc. I have found that by doing this you know how much baby food you need for the month coming up!

Mama2BabyTaurus

Asked by Mama2BabyTaurus at 5:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes i try to mix up wat she is eating so the baby food is organized by days of the week to make it easy for my hubby!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lots lol i would go threw baby food like theres no tomorrow my boys would eat a jar for lunch one for dinner n one for dessert or was my boys were lil piglets lol n still are
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Well my LO is only going on 6 months. We have already gotten through the vegetables 4 day allergy test so she gets a different vegetable every day now, we are on the fruit 4 day allergy test so I feed her 2-2.5oz of fruit at lunch (12-1) and then 2-2.5oz of a vegetable for dinner (4-5) and for breakfast she eats 3 tbsp. of oatmeal.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Comment by Mama2BabyTaurus (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Edit, I mean 2 not 3tbsp oatmeal LOL
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Comment by Mama2BabyTaurus (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Food wise I kinda keep a schedule; breakfast she gets eggs, lunch she gets a meat and veggie, then snacks, then dinner which is meat and veggie.. My daughter is a piggy so some times she doesnt stick to this plan and meats more during the day.
    tayysmommy

Answer by tayysmommy at 8:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I decided to up my count to Breakfast- Oatmeal Lunch- Fruit/Veggie and Dinner- Fruit/Veggie. Just in case : )
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Comment by Mama2BabyTaurus (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No - what I cook depends on what kind of mood I'm in. When mine were/are eating baby food, I just buy a bunch of different fruits and veggies and pick one.

Answer by missanc at 9:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I keep a schedule in the sense that I feed my babies and put them down for their naps at the same time every day but I don't set up a menu and never have simply because I like to mix things up. I always knew how much food I'd need because I knew how many times during the day they eat and how much they eat. There's days when something they love just isn't want they want, so it didnt make sense to set up a menu. Besides since they started eating meat they got whatever I made for dinner... if I roasted a turkey or chicken or made a pork roast or ham.
    momoftwins0987

Answer by momoftwins0987 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010