have you ever had your hair chopped off and hated it?

what did you do to make it look better? air accessories? styled it a certain way? I'm considering getting a short haircut (it's shoulder length now). i'm just ready for a change. My hair was once practically shaven but it was also 10 years ago and I was much younger and thinner. Plus I wear glasses and I dont know how glasses would look with a short haircut? got any good links for hair cut examples regarding my questions?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 5:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i would google short hair cuts, i like the swing bc there are really so many ways to wear it and a longer swing can be put back
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes. But then I just focus on all the people who look really cool with short hair and try to make it look like theirs.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I ve always had long (shoulder lenght)hair when my little want started school wanted change. Chopped my hair short it looked cute but had to be done everyday and cut every 3 week or it looked messy. It was cute but to much work I missed easy ponytail days
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've always LOVED my hair short. When you go, I agree that you should google some images. Be sure to print them out, and take them with you. Tell the stylist what you do and don't like about the photos, and get her opinion on what would work with your face as you are now. Hope all goes well!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i have... but it was always long enough to use clips or a hair tie to make it a bit cuter.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yes, i listened to my dad one day that a short haircut will look good on me and did NOT!! lol
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 7:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yes many moons ago & never will do it again
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010