At about what age do you think someone should start using anti-aging products?

Do you think it should begin before or after the wrinkles and things have started appearing?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Birth!  Seriously, you're never too young to start.  Creams don't get rid of wrinkles but they do delay wrinkles from starting.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Before

Answer by older at 5:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 25, keep the skin looking young but if you're a smoker you should start even earlier or just quit
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've been using a good moisturizer since I was 18. I have very pale skin, and burn easily so I have to use one with sunscreen. As for anti-aging, I've been using that since I was 22 or so. I'm 30 now and I used stuff for my age and skin type. I have a pretty good complexion. Main thing is keeping your skin hydrated. I agree though, smoking can cause aging so it's probably a good idea to use it sooner if you smoke.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• im 26 and use olay regenerist now...i would much rather get on top of things before they get out of hand and im beginning to see just a hint of fine lines now. regardless, a GOOD moisurizer daily is important at any age.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No matter what you use, you will still get some wrinkles. It's a normal part of life. However, from experience, I can tell you to stay out of the sun. I used to tan, but always covered my face. Thank God!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• The best anti-aging thing that you can use is sunscreen! Many wrinkles attributed to aging are in fact sun damage. So SPF 15 at least, every day, in a daily moisturizer is the absolute best thing you can do at any age.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i say before... thats when i started!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Before
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think you should take care of yourself so you have to use very little of that stuff!! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010