Have you ever when back a there wa a twin?

I got a ultasound 8wks ago. and they told me she was a girl but she was in a bad pos. so i have to go back tues. to see if they can get a better look at her back. I have been feeling so much movement in there and was wondering if anyone had them tell them later on there was a twin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far are you? I would say no, if you are hearing the heartbeat, they would be able to hear both already.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It might not be possible and i really dont want it to be i was just wondering if it had happend to anyone.
    and best friend heard the heartbeat all through out her pregnancy and still didnt find out she was carrying twins til she was 24 wks. she had heard the heartbeat 3 time before then.
    Anonymous

• I had a cousin who didn't know until delivery that she was carrying twins. Granted this was in the 70's and the technology wasn't what it is today. But from my understanding one twin was hiding behind the other.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 8:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I had a friend who found out he had a twin during delivery when the doctor said wait, here's the other one. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2008