Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

licence a car

does anyone know what it cost to licence and taxes on

a 2001 intrepid in ky

Answer Question

Asked by faith86 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 5 (83 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • What do you mean license a car?


    Answer by older at 6:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • i just got a 2001 intrepid and want to tag,licence and pay the tax to get it on the road.

    Comment by faith86 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • does the licensing agency have a website?

    Answer by san78 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • Go to the department of motor vehicles for your state and it should have fees listed. (google it)

    Answer by elizabr at 7:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • it's so many cents on the dollar, it just depends on how much u paid for it.

    Answer by anichols1 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • You should call DMV they can help you.

    Answer by TwannaB. at 8:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • Depends on your tax rate and how much you paid for the car. It also depends on how much registration is in your state. Call the DMV in your state or look it up online.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • Search the DMV website in your state, it might give you that info..

    Answer by Luisa621 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

  • You mean the registration. I agree with the others. Call the DMV. Registration will cost the same no matter the type of vehicle so will the tag. The only thing that would be different is the taxes and you pay those with your car loan.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
Has anyone ever ....?

Next question overall (Health)
cough drops during pregnancy..?

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
Goodbye Ladies!