Do you ever feel.........

Alone in your relationship? Are there times where you feel he just doesn't get you or you feel he is not there for you when you really need him? Does he ever check out and you just can't get him, to open up and talk to you, even about silly stuff. Yet he looks at you and tells you he loves you, but you just feel like he really doesn't. Do any of you ever feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, sometimes but i'm sure he feels the same way sometimes too when he wants to talk to me about stuff he likes but i don't
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Never in 38 years have I felt this way.

Answer by older at 6:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Sounds just like my marriage.. I was just saying this the other day to my friend
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes about 2 years ago. :( He checked out, then I checked out and he noticed big time. A person knows exactly what they had only the minute it is gone, sweetie. Things can look up for ya if you both are willing to work on it. GL.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 6:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes that is why I am leaving.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Sounds like marriage to me. LOL! Well....its that way in mine. I have learned to make myself happy. Do your own thing, He will start to wonder....why is she not talking with me out anything and....................see what happens.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes. DH lost his job when we got home from our honeymoon, and it put him in this awful state of mind that we're still dealing with. When I was pregnant, I felt alone, because I was expecting him to pamper me, and I spent the whole time massaging his bruised ego. He has had a couple of jobs off and on, but he's not the same guy I married. I'm hoping something good comes along soon. He seems so defeated, and it's so hard to watch, and it's really affecting our marriage.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• daily , for 14 yr's , this is a male trait with few and far betweens males that are diff.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes been through that on and off through the years. Now at 24 years into this marriage I see it is a lot of work but if your both willing to put the effort into it , It works out great!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010