• In the Spotlight:

What do you and your DH/SO do.....

in the evenings (or whatever time of day) when you are both home together? Do you spend time together, watching t.v. or doing an activity, or do you spend time apart? Be as specific as possible!

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• We watch TV or do things around the house together.

Answer by older at 6:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Usually we watch tvor he watch tv i read but in living room with him
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• we usually go shopping during the day when we both off and in the evening he go work out while i cook and feed the little one and then sit watch tv
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We watch TV together some evenings. Some evenings I beat his pants off playing Rummy. Some evenings we go out to dinner together and walk downtown. It all depends on the evening. This past Friday - we were at the HS football game as Band parents - me the booster VP and making sure all my chaperons were doing their job and hubby helping with the "pit" and props.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We spend time apart because I have homework and work until nine and the days I dont I have lab until seven and a struggling production company to give seaa legs to as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We don't have much "alone time" During the week we focus on homework,dinner,bath-time, laundry together. Weekends we are usually always outside doing something with the girls.. When we are alone, we go to dinner or go shopping or sit at home and watch TV.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 6:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We tend to watch TV together. Sometimes we sit and read together, or he reads while I do my homework, or we both play with our laptops.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I work first and he works second so during the week, we don't get to see each other much. On the weekends we usually try to find fun things to do with our children. Yesterday, we took the kids to Gatti Town for dinner and playing and they ended up staying the night with my MIL. Today, we stripped off wallpaper and painted our son's room.
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 6:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• the only way we really spend any time together is if i follow him around - which i havent for years , if at home at same time watch tv , after 14 yrs of being together.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We spend time apart. He will do fix it jobs or watch tv, i do my stuff and read. Pretty sad. In a whole week we prob spend 1/2 hour talking total.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010