Why are we so quick to bash or insult someone?

I have posted questions and ask for opinion on something and got insulted alot of the times and even times that I had answered someones question. The time I actually needed help, serious help and advice it barely gets a response. To all the ladies who answer questions to only help a fellow mother thank you. To the rest why so quick to critize?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• This is what I think when someone answers so rudely. They arent happy with there situation in life so they want everyone to feel down like them.
    Anonymous

• People tend to get highly upset when you don't believe the way they do, and then they get angry and start bashing, I don't know if it's because they are trying to get you to believe the way they do or not, but it only makes me roll my eyes and say thank goodness I am not like her! To each their own and honestly if you cant express your point without being rude or judgemental then you just need to shut the hell up period.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Truth is, it's human. And obviously an insecurity on their parts. People each have opinions and feelings and some have a problem when their belief or opinion isn't supported by EVERYONE. I wouldn't worry about it though. Shrug it off, there's no time or space for the ridiculous comments.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• amen, married2thebest
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 7:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The internet..You're on one side of the computer and im on the other..If i start bashing you, i can say all i want without worrying you're gonna try and kick my ass or something..People think they're big and bad in cyber space..i think it's stupid...just proves they dont have balls at all in the real world.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• On the Internet, it's anonymous. You'd never walk up to a person on the street and say stuff to their face, but on here, it's really easy to forget that there are HUMAN BEINGS on the other side of the computer screen.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2008