Sleepless nights.....

My little one will be three months old next weekend. He is still up anywhere from 2 to 5 times a night. We have tried everything to get him to sleep longer stretches, but still no luck. Some nights are better than others, but when will he sleep better through the night?

Logansmommy0810

Asked by Logansmommy0810 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depends , all are diff.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No telling really....at 3 months, they are usually still waking up to be fed. Keep the lights as low as you can, no noise, no stimulation. Feed and put back to bed. We've been doing this with my dd, and she wakes up to eat and goes right back to sleep, no issue. Dark=sleep for her (she's 4.5 months old)
    begamom

Answer by begamom at 11:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My twin girls slept through the night by the time they were 2.5 mths. All babies are different. In their own time they will sleep through the night. One thing that might help is trying to put a teaspoon of rice cereal in their bottle before bed but only at that time. People will tell you not to do it for all sorts of reasons but my doctor told me it is completely safe. Actually I had to put it in all of their bottles because they were spitting up so often. It acts more like a solid food and stays in their stomach longer. Good luck!
    momoftwins0987

Answer by momoftwins0987 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I feel your pain my son just jumped to 7oz and i thought he would sleep better but he still wakes up between 2-5 as well... From what I heard (and I havent done it yet) but soon we can put a teaspoon of rice cereal in there bottle before bed and it should help fill them up better but I want to wait til hes older before i do that but I just hope it works cuz im so TIRED...
    BabyKendall0806

Answer by BabyKendall0806 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010