Don't you wish you had simple problems like your child has?

I mean, my child did not get to hug his friend and he is SO upset, crying and boogers and all. lol I miss the simplicity of things sometimes.

How about your child?

2tinyhineys

Asked by 2tinyhineys at 6:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes! I wish my biggest problem was trying to find a certain toy or getting to choose my own underwear or not having both straps of the bag carrying my sand toys on properly.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• At a birthday party my little ones eyes all welled up with tears because she wanted the piece of cake with the blonde girl on it. Thank goodness the birthday superviser saw to it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No, not really. My little daughter lost her father, he was killed by a drunk driver. Her problems aren't exactly simple and most certainly won't be improved for a very long time ... and won't ever be over.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• LOL I would SO love to have such simple problems :-D
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 11:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Not really lol. She just turned 2, so she's struggling with the beginning of potty training and learning more words and things like that, which I think is probably very difficult for her at her age. I do, however, wish my problems were simpler than they are.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't think my problems are that complicated a problem is solution that has not been found yet.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010