What are some of your favorite boneless, skinless chicken recipes?

My two favorites right now: buttery garlic chicken and Parmesan chicken.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Try dipping them in a couple beaten eggs, then in crushed french fried onions. Put them in a baking dish,and bake about 35-40 minutes. YUMMY! Can also do that with pork chops, fish, most anything. We keep those french fried onions on hand all the time.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 6:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Soaked in zesty italian dressing overnite and baked so good
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i just did this today and my kids LOVE it...i dice a few chicken breast add my spices...(spices are salt, black pepper, adobo, garlic powder, sazon) mix in minced garlic and herbs (cilantro and recaito) mix it all together and add 1 lemon or lime and a few tbs of olive oil...throw it all on the skillet with butter and add in some red, green and yellow peppers and some onions...(big cuts so the kids and i can pull the peppers and onions out...we like the flavor only) and serve it over a bed or white rice...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I go back to this website ALOT for something different.......here is the link to the boneless and low cal chicken section: http://www.skinnytaste.com/search/label/Chicken
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I slice them in half almost all the way though, then stuff them with a mixture of pesto and cream cheese and bake. Sometimes I also bread them. Yummy!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I buy it on sale and cut it into nuggets and strips. I sautee it with olive oil and garlic salt. Split it up into meal size portions and bring it out as needed.
    Put on top of salads: ceasar or spinach.
    Make it into chicken salad for sandwiches.
    Chicken parmagian, marsala, picada (sp)
    Chicken and broccoli
    chicken and cashews
    Just chicken strips
    Pack in a lunch
    Chicken whatever!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• marinated for salad/sandwiches
    in a pita with cucumbers, tomato, sprouts, shredded cheese and a little caesar or ranch dressing
    chicken fajitas and quesadillas

jacietaylorgma~~that sounds so good. I always see that recipe and want to try it, then I end up forgetting about it.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• In the slow cooker with cream of chicken, any veggies on hand and some potatoes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• chicken parm and pineapple chicken, thought we only buy boneless, no skin chicken breasts
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2010