anyone have a tummy tuck!?

how was the recovery..was it worth it..did you have any kids after it..what happened then? do you suggest getting lipo with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I never had a tummy tuck but damn if I dont want one. I would be so cute if my tummy was gone...I have been trying to get rid of it for 7 years now. Lol. I'm ready for one myself. I'm curious as well.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have had a TT. I love it. Recovery was hard. It took me a few weeks before I could walk straight. You're a hunchback for awhile. Then there is swelling that can last for a year. It is very frustrating. It's a roller coaster ride of emotions. If you work I think you need at least three weeks to recoop. And if you have kids you need help for at least a week...I'd suggest longer. Generally, plastic surgeons ask you not to lift for 6 weeks. Go to this website: www.makemeheal.com It has the best TT forum. Search through the archives and you'll find answers to most of your questions. I didn't need lipo, but most ladies love it. Although, healing from lipo is painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• im reluctant because i still want kids just not for a few years.. idk i dont want it to be a waste but my first baby totally left me with some major battle wounds!!
    Anonymous

• so i totally scheduled an apt for SATURDAY!! ahhhh im so nervous ..just for a mini tuck some lipo maybe idk! im just too young to have a body like my mother! and the only sister to get horrible freddy couger marks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i would love to have a tummy tuck, but i am not up for all that pain. I have heard it is horribly painful. i don't know about the mini tuck, but i think i'm going to check into that.
    vintagechicken

Answer by vintagechicken at 10:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008