If you had the opportunity to go back in life and do something over,what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The only thing I would change if I had a do over is take more vacation time with my kids, other than that I have no regrets.

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would of graduated high school instead of getting my ged. I also would of went on to college and had a career. Now I regret not doing these things but what is done is done. I am still a wife and mother and that counts for a lot!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i would of saved myself for marriage and never had that abortion. if only.....oh my drug abuse.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i would never have let myself gain so much weight. i gained about 100lbs in 3 years and its been really hard to lose it. everything else bad in my life has led me to something great, so i wouldnt dare change anything else.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Only thing Id change is probably try and be a bit more involved in high school.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would not have dated that one guy. EVER!!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would have learned earlier how to stand up for myself and demand that others treat me with respect.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would have chosen a different career path... though I'm still not sure exactly what it should have been!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've thought about this before, and I wouldn't change a thing. There are some very horrific things I've dealt with in my life. As much as I would like for them to have never happened, those events shaped me to who I am now. I like who I am now, and chances are without having to deal with those things, I would've turned into a boring, sheltered status quo person with no concept of life's realities. There's no way to change things without losing the wisdom that comes out of them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would have listened to my dad...he was SO right!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2010