Really wicked bad pms. adult content

Crazy hormonal mood swings...my back looks like a pizza. According to the scale I gained 13 lbs overnight. Literally, overnight.

Bad cramps. What can I do to feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried a really, really hot bath? Curling up with a heating pad? Alieve? I know you don't feel like it, but if you can do some walking or any other little bit of exercise it can help a little... so sorry you are having a really rough one...

Talk with your doctor, there are some stronger prescription meds they can give you during AF's visit to help if you continue to hurt really bad... take care!
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 7:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was like this last week! except it was really bad cramps and terrible emotional sensitivity. take a nice warm bubble bath and read a magazine!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I get really crazy PMS too. I get this RAGE inside me that I can feel. I am so short tempered during that time of the month. I talked to my doctor and suggested a low dose of Prozac and I feel SOOOO much better. I can't say I am totally cured but I am 80% better than before.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 7:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I noticed that now that I'm older my PMS has become the worst it has ever been in my life. I get so depressed and cry a lot. I don't know why this happens to me and I just wish I would not get it anymore!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Heating pad.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2010