Do you know a person who spends and spends and other people get hurt because of it?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes I do. It is really sad. Her daughter suffers because of it, and I wish that I could say something, but I think she does it because she feels so empty inside that material things fill that void for her. Or so she thinks...
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes I do. I don't think he's a bad person though. In fact most of the money he spends is on other people that are in "need." What he doesn't realize is that he's enabling them to continue their bad behavior. Of course him giving most of their money away leaves him and his wife with not enough to pay their utilities and rent. It's sad :(
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I have an aunt like that. Her husband is about to fall over from working 16 hour shifts at the local mill, and they're still eating out every day. I feel so bad for them, because she won't see that there's a problem and he won't stand up to her.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes I do. It's sad, how ppl can take advantage of other ppl and not care at all.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 8:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No, but I've heard lots of stories.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010