Does your toddler go and go and go and go all day long?!

My son is almost 22 months old and I swear he never slows down til he can hardly keep his eyes open and even then is still going. I can't hardly get him to set down to play. I go in circles all day trying to clean up after him but might as well just wait til the end. I am so wore out by mid day that I can barely keep up with him by the end of the day. (*He does take a 2 hr nap everyday, but I usually am so wore out that I try to nap too*)

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes! But, mine has been skipping naps lately. :-( He's just keeps playing in his room when it's supposed to be quiet time.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My son is 16 months old and has been the same way since he was 8 months old and started walking. I just let hime do what he wants, he knows where to find me if he needs me. I do however block off rooms and things I dont want him to get into so I dont have to say NO all day long. I would just sit back turn the TV on and let him bring you toys to play with thats what I let my son do. I hope this helps and you can get some more energy.
    donamunns

Answer by donamunns at 7:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010