Whats your favored horror movie???

Mine is "haunting in Connecticut" cuz it's a true story those make it SCARIER...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hard to pick a favorite. I'm very fond of George Romero movies though, day of the dead, dawn of the dead, etc. 28 days/weeks later are also a couple of my favorites.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• None. I can't sleep for weeks after watching them when I was a teen. I don't even attempt to watch them now... I can't afford to go without weeks of sleep any more!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Silence of the Lambs. But I can't watch horror films anymore. I hated" Haunting in Connecticut"---couldn't watch it all the way through.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I love all of the Freddy movies, and they're my all time favorite movies. I also love all of the Saw movies (except the 2nd one), Urban Legend, Last House on the Left (old and new), My Soul to Take, The People Under the Stairs (yeah, I'm a huge Craven fan lol), the original April Fool's Day (not sure if that's actually horror), The Stepfather (both old and new), Dead Silence, Candyman, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream, Wrong Turn, and about 200 more lol. I'm a serious horror fan, and have been since shortly after birth apparently (first movie I remember watching was It when I was 2 or 3).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I love them all! The Saw movies are some of my favorites, but I think the original Halloween movies and Rosemary's Baby freak me out the most.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010