how can i boost my libido? (TMI)

i was on mirena but had it removed a month or so ago. started taking ortho tri cyclen immediately. happy with it so far but i don't feel sexy at all or "in the mood" lately. once we start fooling around im ok but im not really interested...
any otc i can take or vitamins?

ekh2010

Asked by ekh2010 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• It's totally okay. I don't understand why people think that their world should be filled with sex all the time. I mean, hey, sex does get boring. There is only so many things you can do and so many times you can have wonderful sex with the same person over and over... It's like eating the same bologna and cheese sandwich every day. Yuck.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes it is a change in my mindset for the rest of my life that can change my libido. If you are stress in your life your libido will decrease. Same thing with depression. Exercise and a good diet can help increase your libido because you really do feel better over all about your self and you feel healthy. I do take a multi vitamin and I take a multi B vitamin. But overall, if I feel good, my libido is good.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• masturbate...it will definitely boost your libido....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• its not otc, but i've heard that progesterone cream down there works wonders...i think it might decrease the effectiveness of your bc though...exercise has always been the best natural libido booster for me!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with samuri chica, get a new toy and have fun pleasing yourself..soon you will want more, and more lol
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• exercise
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Make sure you have enough zinc, magnesium, calcium and B vitamins in your diet, pills aren't as effective as food sources.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2010