what would you trade for help around the house?

my bf used to be extremely helpful. im now going to school ft and on unemployment and he still has the same boring job...he works 2 hours and is bored for 6 but good money.
somehow everything has shifted to my plate since im home now. i still feel he should help and that not a lot has changed, he doesnt.
he complains that i don't pleasure him enough. but how can i think about making sure he's "taken care" of when i have shopping, dinner, school, his daughter, homework, housework, our cats are taken care of?
should i trade his pleasure for some help? he says if i take care of him more i will be shocked by the changes...

ekh2010

Asked by ekh2010 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I would tell him to pleasure himself if you are expected to be doing everything else.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• PP Im lol. Lol. I say try it. Pleasure him and see if things change.. Kinda sucks though!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Tell if want to be pleasured then he needs to please you by helping out.So it is up to him. Good luck
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'd get me a vibrator, and tell him to tell his sad story to Madame Palm and her five daughters! Until I got some help, there would be no time for his pleasure!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010