Anyone against the mrsa vaccine? or others

I have 2 friends that have children with autism and they truly believe these shots changed their babies forever..anyone else have a similar story?

macklyn

Asked by macklyn at 7:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• How old when the kids usally get it??
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• im against all.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• the mmr shot at one year? and a whole load before that my doc says my baby needs six already...but i said no
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 7:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• maybe u should read up on it.. search it on the computer and see what u can find out about it.. my daughter did get it. and she is fine. all of my nieces and nephews also had one and they r fine. but its your choice and a lot of good drs will tell u if u have a bad feeling about it dont do it.
    What do u think about the chicken pock shot???
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yeah, you should do GOOD research. :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i dont want to do the chicken poxs shot... i had them and im fine! none of my nieces or nephews got their shots either! there is just so much stuff..good things if you dont do it bad things if you dont it! i think we will just wait it out so far my son hasnt had a single shot not even a vita K one in the hosp. when he was born
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 7:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I'm against ALL vaccines... There are some great support groups here on CafeMom Maybe you should check them out.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• the only reason i got my daughter the chicken poxs shot is bc her Uncle never had them and if she gets them he could get them too..
    oh and as for ur dr saying he needs 5 shots.. U have the choice to get them at different times. my daughters father went with her and she got 5 at once.. if i would have known that i would have made more appts. but do what u feel is right and dont let the dr talk u into anything..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My daughter is fully vaccinated on schedule and did great, however with my son, he had some sensory issues so we stopped vaccinating at 9 months...we will start vaccinating him again at 2 years, he still has slight sensory issues and speech delay, I am really nervous, but he is a big kid and hopefully can handle the shots well.
    I am not against vaccines, I just think they give babies too many at one time, I feel great about my decision to stop my sons at 9 months. We have plenty of time to catch up this next year :)
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 7:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My son is completely up to date on all of his vaccines and I plan to do the same with the baby I'm pregnant with.
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 7:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2008