When do you Start to physically feel the baby in your stomach?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• they say you start to feel the baby around 20 weeks i didnt feel my son till about 27 weeks and now i am 32 and he never stops so just hang in there im sure you will feel it
    srhbomber

Answer by srhbomber at 8:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• it depends, if you have already had a child you can feel him/her sooner because you know what it feels like! Most first time mothers feel it around 23-25 weeks! Good luck i hope you feel your little one soon! ITS AMAZING!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• This is my first pregnancy and I first felt the movements at 16 weeks and I first felt the kicks at 19 weeks.
    1sttimemommy502

Answer by 1sttimemommy502 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I think it is "normal" to start to feel the fluttery movements of your baby in the womb somewhere around 17-20 weeks. I think I felt mine moving around sooner at around 14 weeks, although everyone said it was just gas. :-)
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 8:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I felt my baby move for the first time when I was about 17 weeks..it was just a little flutter. Its truly amazing. Now I am 20 weeks and feel it even more! :)
    Melissa0623

Answer by Melissa0623 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I felt mine at about 5/6 months...
    cstashu

Answer by cstashu at 10:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I read up on this a lot and there are 2 things that could cause this to vary. Your second kid you will notice them earlier because you know what they are. Second, thinner women notice it sooner (straight from my doctors mouth). I felt my son at 16 weeks and I was 127lbs when I got pregnant.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 10:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• JUST HAPPENED TWO DAYS AGO=18WEEKS AND 1 DAY! IT WAS VERY NEAT!! SMILES! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 1:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My first baby I felt at 5 months, my second babies (twins) I felt at 3.5ish.
    Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 6:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I know they say the second is quicker but this is my first and i felt it between 15 and 16 weeks. at first its just like getting butterflies.....have yet to had a definite "kick" just some awesome flutterin around
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2008