One word....

What's one word that you always spell wrong or almost spell wrong? For me it's... especially... I think I 'm just a doof and for some reason I mess it up... alot! LOL So what's your word?

teddybear515

Asked by teddybear515 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate the word weird. To me wierd looks correct to even though it is incorrect.

So the word weird stumps me every time!
    sleeppea

Answer by sleeppea at 11:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• That's funny, mine is also Especially..... don't know why i mess it up
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Well, if I'm writing, I don't know...but when I'm typing, it's teh for the and hlaf for half. Always always always I make those two typos!!!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• when i am trying to say SHOULDNT i always type should.. and then it totally makes my point the opposite of what i meant lol. i hate it!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I just have keyboard dyslexia, when writing I do awesome typing I get going so good I often make 1,000,001 typos!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• inconvenience - i spell it wrong every time

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• niece.. lol its a simple word but i always seem to put neice
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think it's funny that in the original post, you spelled "a lot" wrong. You spelled it alot. Ha. Kind of funny that the post was about spelling! :)  A lot is two separate words.  I have a Master's in English, so I'm a stickler for spelling.  When I type, I often type "the" incorrectly...I'll type "teh" or "hte."  Same with "and," for which I type "nad" or "adn." 

StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Oh my gosh I always spell vaccumm (or however you spell it!) wrong. By the way StarLee do you have a masters in being uppity? Because you're a snob. So what she spelled "alot" wrong. Last time I checked this wasn't a spelling test. Get over yourself!
    Anonymous

• mine is maybe i always spell it mabye i dont know why
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2008