Halloween Traditions

We made candy apples, decorated pumpkins, carved a pumpkin and failed at cookies. What are some things that you like to do with your family around Halloween?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 7:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Pumpkin patch, hay ride, corn maze, carve the pumpkins, decorate, get dressed up and trick or treat!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I like to carve pumpkins, sometimes, decorate, get dressed up, go trick-or-treating....soap windows was fun when I was a kid, but now I think it's illegal...(silly people doing damage ruined the innocent fun)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, getting dressed up (the kids, and sometimes me) taking them trick or treating, decorating the house...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• we like to have parties for the kids the ones where they dress up and the whole works.
    bobo69

Answer by bobo69 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• DH and I carve pumpkins, but our daughter is still too young to really do anything. When I was a kid, I trick or treated a lot, and that was it, except at one Halloween party when I was 12 and I got to bob for apples for the first time. I would like to paint and carve pumpkins, trick or treat, decorate, etc. with my family as our daughter gets older and can participate and enjoy the holiday.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2010