How many wives out there have ever told there husbands in the heat of the moment that you were leaving, then completly regret it afterwards?

If you have how did you and your husband work it out.

Melissa K.

Asked by Melissa K. at 8:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. Saying things like that is something that can't be taken back after it's said. Not good
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 8:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have not I try to avoid saying things when angry, sometimes I think it inside but it does not come out of my mouth. My husband has been known to say things when he is really mad. I am able to get over it rather quickly knowing that he doesn't really mean it that he just wants to hurt me. Is that right no but I know it is just a defense mechanism.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i did one time i was so mad that i packed my things and my kids things and i was I AM OUT...well as i was putting things in my trunk he was taking things out and begging not to go...i was strong with him told him THAT I DID NOT NEED HIM...well we sat down talked and fixed the problem...it was nothing huge or out of this world cuz he knows i am for real if he MESSES up i have no problem walking away for good...

you guys need to talk it's the best way to get your point across and fix any mistakes...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010