Have you ever been out of your home country? What is your home country and where did you go?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Travel

• From the U.S.A... been to Canada, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Japan, Portugal. My husband is also from the USA and he's been to Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Phillipines, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Guadalcanal, Panama, American Samoa, S.Korea, Guam,Thailand. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Thank you US Navy.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Well I am from the US and I have made it to Canada, France, Belgium and Switzerland. My husband has been to Japan, the Philippines and Guam, which is technically part of the US but neat none the less.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My home country is Sweden.  I now life in the U.S.  I have been to Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Belgium, Great Britain, France, and Canada.  Someday, I hope to go to Italy.

aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I lived in the U.S. all my life, but am currently living and teaching in southern Mexico.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am from America. We have been to Germany twice, France twice, England, Canada. My DH has been to Korea, Italy,Kuwait, Iraq, Sadi Arabia, Qutar.

Answer by louise2 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm also from the US, and we went to Sint Maarten over the summer, which was amazing. We're heading to Japan in the spring. I am looking forward to traveling the world. That's part of the connection my hubby and I have.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Home country is the USA. been to Germany,Austria,France,Spain,Holland,Belgium,England , Luxembourg,Andorra and Italy.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was born in England and now live in Canada.  I've also been to Wales, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, France, Ibiza and the USA.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• oh and thank you US Air Force!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010