lookin for a weigh loss buddie

hi im bout to be 21 and im 227 i have about a 2month old daughter and i would love to loose 50 and then when i meet my goal keep going im from texas so any one looking for a buddie let me know p.s i want some one to motivater me get on my butt and jus help me reach my goals and ill do the same for them

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'd love to be your pal. I need to lose about 15 pounds and seriously need someone to motivate me
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 8:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• id love to help and lose a few pounds my self
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Would love to get on board too..... lost 27 lbs recently, need to lose another 20+.......
    Kat204

Answer by Kat204 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would love to help i am a 24 mother of three and my youngest is 23 months ever since i had her i have had 30 pounds that i havent been able to lose i am a california girl and i have no motivation to workout and i cant stop eating everything in sight help!!!!
    mommy3sss

Answer by mommy3sss at 8:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i need a buddie!! im 18 and im 204 lbs just had a baby i was 223 but thats how much i lost and i had lots of water weight ...i can motivate u and i will tell u the absolute truth ...i live in texas on fort hood military base let me know :)
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 10:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2010