Best way??

what's your best secret for losing weigh fast?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• water pills, energy pills, excessive exercise and NO FOOD!! lmao BECUZ there isn't a healthy way to loose weight FAST and HEALTHY... the healthy way is to eat right and exercise regularly... but there are some ways to do it quickly but of course not for a long term period because its VERY unhealthy...
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 8:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• FAST.. NOTHING. However, I started walking and that made me want to eat healthier, and I have since last year lost over 20 pounds, closer to thirty.. Its amazing. Now I have been sitting around for three weeks, and I feel like a bum and like I am 500 pounds it feels soo great to keep active. Try it!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I used Slim Fast 2 years ago and lost 30 pounds in a month and a half. You have to be careful with all the protein, and it's definitely not a long term thing, but it's a great kick start.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• There is no good healthy way to lose fast. Just cut down on what you eat....small portions, no fast food, drink lots of water,walk a lot,lift weights,do yoga and pilates....just don't use diet pills or starve...your body holds onto fat if you don't eat enough.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Dandelion tea or extract, walk a lot and take fiber supplements with a b complex and 1,000mg of vitamin c a day.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2010